Accepted Paper Submission Process
Please do the following when you send the camera ready paper:
STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) according to the reviewers comments.
STEP 2: Use the following Template for final version. (Manuscript should be with no page number).
STEP 3: Before submitting camera-ready PDF files, please check the quality of the final PDF documents at http://pdf-analyser.edpsciences.org/.
- Fonts have to be embedded in all PDF files,
- The quality of the digital images should be at 150 dpi,
- No correction will be made by the publisher.
STEP 4: Send the camera ready paper to the conference contact.
STEP 5: Generate your copyright then send it to the conference contact.
STEP 6: Register for the Conference and send an email to the conference contact to confirm your registration submission.
STEP 7: Go through the list of near hotels so you can book your room.
All registred and presented papers will be published in the Journal "MATEC Web of Conferences" (ISSN 2261-236X). This Journal is indexed in the following high-quality indexes:
• ISI Web of Science
• EI Compendex
• Engineering Village
• EBSCO (EBSCO Discovery Service)
• Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
• Google Scholar
• Polymer Library
• Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest)
• SciTech Premium Collection (ProQuest)
• Technology Collection (ProQuest)